Drain Cleaning in Las Vegas
Effectively Unclogging Drains in Las Vegas Since 2005
A clogged drain is a frustrating experience for any homeowner. Whether it’s a simple clog in your bathroom sink, a shower or tub that drains extremely slowly, or a kitchen sink that seems to take ages to recede, working around a clog can be a truly frustrating experience. To make matters even worse, if you don’t completely remove the clog the first time, there’s a good chance it could come back again before long.
The only way to make sure you’ve really taken care of the issue is to have your drain cleaned professionally by Las Vegas drain cleaning experts at Pentagon Plumbing, Inc. No drain cleaning problem is either too big or too small for us to handle. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted drain cleaning company in all of Las Vegas.
Call (702) 876-5969 today to schedule drain cleaning in Las Vegas!
Common Causes of a Clogged Drain
The best way to deal with a clog is to prevent it from happening in the first place. While there are some causes completely outside of your day-to-day control – tree roots, broken pipes, etc. – there are even more than you can control inside your home. A key part of this is knowing the most common causes of clogs, which include:
- Soap scum
- Cotton products
- “Flushable” wipes
- Food waste
- Dirt and dust
- Fats, oil, and grease
- Small objects
Even with proper care, clogs can still build up over time. When this happens, give our team a call right away.
The Hydro Jetting Process
The process we use for most drain cleaning services is known as “hydro jetting” and involves using a jet of water under high pressure to essentially pressure-wash the inside of your plumbing lines. This is a safe and completely natural way of cleaning your drains that has no harmful impact on the environment. In this process, we hook a special tool to your drain and then feed a jet line into it and start blasting away at the walls of your drain pipe. The water builds up, and we empty it through a release valve which allows us to safely and effectively dispose of the clog in a way that won’t cause it to build up further down your drain line. The entire process takes just a few short hours and is highly affordable!
If you have a stubborn clog and need drain cleaning, contact us at (702) 876-5969 today!
Common Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
It’s easy to forget about the many components of our plumbing system when everything is working as it should. However, when you’re dealing with a flooded bathroom due to an overflowing toilet or tub, you wish you would have noticed the warning signs. That’s why it’s important to educate yourself about the common signs that it’s time to call us for drain cleaning in Las Vegas.
You probably need your drain(s) cleaned if:
- You’re experiencing slow drains: This is one of the most frequently experienced symptoms of a clogged drain. Everything from soap scum and hair to foreign objects could be the cause of a slow drains. But fear not, we’ll be sure to get to the bottom of the issue in no time!
- You hear gurgling noises: If you start to hear a noticeable gurgling noise coming from your drain, that’s a telltale sign that something is amiss. The noise is the result of a clog causing water to either push itself through a small space or change course within your drain system.
- You notice an unpleasant smell: Having a clogged drain means that sewage and other waste can build up, leading to foul odors permeating your home. You should call us as soon as you notice an unwelcome smell coming from your drain.
- You have a fruit fly infestation: Fruit flies are attracted to waste build up, which means that an infestation is likely signaling the presence of it within your drains. Fortunately, drain cleaning will get rid of the build up and your infestation.
- You have standing water in your tub or appliances: If your shower suddenly turns into a bath because of standing water, or if your washing machine has a pool of water in it after it’s finished a cycle, this is an indication that there is a serious problem with your drains and you should give us a call ASAP.
- You deal with frequent clogs: If you have to reach for the plunger each time you flush the toilet, this is a strong indication that a larger clog is developing somewhere in your sewer lines. You may potentially need sewer line repair.