Quality Water Heater Replacement, Maintenance & 24/7 Repair Services in Las Vegas
Your daily life is powered by a number of plumbing fixtures, from your shower and your bathtub to your kitchen sink – all of which rely on your water heater. You need your water heater for numerous tasks like bathing, doing laundry, and washing dishes.
If you are having an issue with your hot water heater, Pentagon Plumbing, Inc. can help. Our Las Vegas water heater repair technicians understand that a working unit is essential. We are trained to solve virtually any problem you may have. If we are unable to fix your water heater with a simple repair, we may recommend a replacement and help you choose the right unit for your home.
Reach out to our team today at (702) 876-5969 for any type of water heater repair in Las Vegas.
7 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Loud noises – Water heaters do make some noise, but if the noise is loud enough to hear from another room then something is up and you should get it checked out.
- Inconsistent heat – If you’re getting periodical rushes of cold water during your shower, it’s most likely because your dip tube has cracked and should be serviced by our Las Vegas water heater repair professionals. The dip tube is responsible for bringing cold water into your water heater and if it cracks then cold water will mix with the outgoing hot water.
- A leak around the bottom of your water heater – If you have a traditional tank water heater and there’s a leak underneath it, then you might need to consider water heater replacement as replacing the tank alone can be very costly.
- Reddish-brown water – If you’re getting this rusty color in all of your water, then your pipes need replacement. But if you’re getting reddish-brown hot water, then rust is accumulating in your water heater. Usually, water heaters have anode rods that attract rust creating ions. If you do get your unit serviced, have our water heater repair specialists show you how to check your anode rod.
- No hot water – Are you constantly running out of hot water? Do you have no hot water at all? If that is the case, it is a major sign that your water heater needs to be checked and professionally taken care of.
- Your water heater is over 15 years old – If your water heater is over 15 years old, we advise you to schedule a water heater inspection to ensure that everything is running smoothly and that there are no severe damages. A water heater that is over 15 years old will typically need to be either repaired or replaced. Our water heater professionals can help determine the best solution for you and your family.
- Your last inspection was over a year ago – Water heater maintenance is critical for ensuring optimal functioning. If it’s been over a year since you last got your water heater checked, we highly encourage you to contact a water heater professional. The slightest problem with your water heater can lead to potentially costly damages if not taken care of promptly.
Gas Water Heater Repair in Las Vegas
A broken pilot light is one of the most common issues that homeowners face with a gas water heater. We do not recommend DIY attempts at repair when working on gas units. Getting a professional to look at your unit is the safer and simpler choice every time. Other common issues with gas units include broken thermocouples as well as problems with the gas control valve. The thermocouple is a component that triggers gas flow from the gas control valve when it senses the pilot light.
Electric Water Heater Repair
We can also assess problems with electric water heaters including repairing heating element equipment as well as replacing a faulty thermostat. Because of the high voltage associated with certain components on an electric water heater, we would never recommend attempting to repair or diagnose problems on your own. If you find that you are unsure about whether you need to replace your unit, our water heater professionals can also guide you through deciding between repair or replacement.
When you are replacing an existing water heater, you have many options for both conventional tank water heaters and tankless units. With years of experience in the industry, our Las Vegas plumbers have the tools and training to install both kinds of water heaters. Each type of system has its own benefits to consider. For example, tankless units tend to cost more upfront but require less energy and offer long-term cost savings.
People often choose tankless units because they:
- Provide hot water on demand
- Take up less space than tank units
- Are energy-efficient
- Are eco-friendly
Benefits of Replacing Your Water Heater
Replacing your water heater and upgrading to the latest technology can provide you with some great benefits.
The benefits of replacing your water heater include the following:
- A consistent supply of hot water
- It will help to prevent costly water damage
- A new water heater can help you save space
- New water heaters are more energy-efficient
- It can help you save time and money that you would spend on repairing your water heater
Emergency Water Heater Repair Available 24/7
At Pentagon Plumbing, Inc., we know how much you depend on your water heater. When yours stops working properly, you can rely on our experienced emergency plumbing team to show up and provide rapid repair services. Our team of Las Vegas water heater repair technicians is available around the clock for any unexpected issues you may have.
If you would like to prevent future water heater issues, be sure to inquire about our maintenance services. Regular maintenance can help keep your system in excellent, working condition.